Introduction to our forums
Dear Greek translators,
The Twitter Translation Center forums were designed as a place for your language's community of translators to engage in valuable translation- and community-related discussion. If you have a question, need help, or just want to socialize with other translators, you should feel free to visit these regularly.
Here's a breakdown of the main sections of the Translation Center forums:
- Forum use policy: The latest Forum Policy documents are posted here.
- Twitter style: Please read this section first to learn more about the translation guidelines that apply to all localized versions of Twitter.
- Special projects: In this forum you can contribute to Twitter initiatives and fun projects like "Twitterstories" and "The 10 Most Powerful Tweets of the Year".
- Translators' general discussion: General discussions happen here - translators and moderators use this space to mingle, learn from and help each other, and welcome new translators.
- Feature requests: This space is the center of where dreams come true! If you have a feature request or a great idea that you believe will make the translation process better, this is the right place to share your thoughts.
- Greek: Whether it is to discuss specific translations to individual strings, agree upon Twitter terminology on your language, or for organizing translator Tweetups in your region, you're encouraged to use this space to the max!
If you have specific feedback on the Translation Center or encounter any technical issues, which cannot be resolved through forum-based community support, you're always encouraged to send us a bug request. Our team attends to all of these reports, as they roll in.
Thank you, and happy translating!
The Twitter Translation Center Team