Using the Translation Center: #ProTips
Tue, 10/18/2011 - 16:58
- When viewing a phrase, please read any context notes left by the moderator or other translators.
- Do not translate commands or code fragments. Copy and paste code exactly as it appears in the original phrase.
- Please use Search in the Translation Center before translating a term that may be translated already. Keep consistency on the site with phrases such as tweet, retweet, timeline, mention, reply, follow and unfollow.
- If you see an error or a spelling mistake on a moderated phrase, let us know! Leave a comment and we will do our best to change it immediately.
- If you want to provide feedback, please leave a comment on the specific phrase.
- Check the glossary for frequently used words before they start translating.