Tips for Serbian translators
These are a few general tips you can use while helping translate the site:
- Keep it informal, we want Twitter to be welcoming and fun.
- Keep it short. Long strings may break the design of the site.
- Keep it consistent. As soon as the community has decided on the general Twitter glossary for your language, make sure to follow and apply it throughout the different translation projects.
- If users ask you for help in general, direct them to the Help Center.
- Please be respectful of other people's contributions. The Translation Center is a welcoming space for translators of all backgrounds and levels. Experienced translators are especially encouraged to be a guide to new participants and make everyone feel welcome.
- Feel free to give us feedback on your experience as a translator or the quality of Twitter in Serbian via replies to this forum post.
- Did you find issues with or bugs in the Translation Center? Report your problem here.