Tips for Italian translators
These are a few general tips you can use while helping translate the site:
- Keep it informal, we want Twitter to be welcoming and fun.
- Keep it short. Long strings may break the design of the site.
- Use the forum. We discuss language, tone, and other fun topics!
- If users ask you for help in general, direct them to the Help Center: http://support.twitter.com.
- Please be respectful of other people's contributions. Some members of the community have more experience with translation. For experienced translators, please be a guide to new participants and make everyone feel welcome.
- Give us feedback via @translator or the Translation Center Forum: http://translate.twttr.com/cms/forum/36.
The official Twitter representative for Italian translators is Gaby, @gabypenaalvarez. She will work with all of you to determine the best translations and answer any questions.