Tips for Traditional Chinese translators
Wed, 10/19/2011 - 15:54
These are a few general tips you can use while helping translate the site:
- Keep it informal, we want Twitter to be welcoming and fun.
- Keep it short. Long strings may break the design of the site.
- If users ask you for help in general, direct them to the Help Center: http://support.twitter.com.
- Please be respectful of other people's contributions. Some members of the community have more experience with translation. For experienced translators, please be a guide to new participants and make everyone feel welcome.
- Feel free to give us feedback on your experience as a translator, the Translator Center, or the quality of Twitter in Traditional Chinese via either @translator or the Translation Center Forum: http://translate.twttr.com/cms/forum/36.